- This event has passed.
Summer Camp: Food Supply Week
July 14 - July 18
Let your children spend the summer getting hands-on learning of sustainability!
We’ve teamed up with The Tutoring Center and SEEd to bring you an exciting and unique learning experience at The Sustainable City Summer Camp!
For children from ages four to ten years old, The Sustainable City Summer Camp will be a chance to learn more about our planet. With a course which dives into the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals whilst exploring their surroundings in The Sustainable City, children can learn more about the issues facing our planet.
Campers will grow together and learn how to take better care of our planet!
8.45 – 9.00am: Students arrive
9.00 – 9.15am: Mindfulness
9.15 – 10.00am: Hands-on science
10.00 – 10.30am: Snack break & movement game
10.30 – 11.30am: Math fun
11.30 – 12.30pm: Creativity & sustainable art
12.30 – 1.00pm: Lunch & movement game
1.00 – 2.00pm: Sustainable education
(Extended hours can be arranged for 25 AED per hour)
- Sessions based upon food supplies, agriculture and waste
- Explore the future of agriculture with the urban farming plots
- Build a herb garden to take home
- Measure our food waste and learn how we can reduce it
- Plant a seed to take home and care for
- Reimagine waste with food-inspired craft projects
1 week of full day camp for 1 child: 700 AED
1 week of full day camp for 2 children: 1260 AED
Please register or for more information contact:
email@example.com | 04 558 6211